The pitch deck that raises $330,000 seed investment
Delivering a clearer value proposition for a nanotech startup thought pitch deck and website.
- Company positioning and differentiation points were not well-defined.
- As a B2B business, the process to conversion takes a long time.
- Technical concept is difficult to understand
- We conducted market research, competitive analysis, technology analysis, to advise business strategy.
- We designed a pitch deck that helps them deliver their values to investors, resulting in $330,000 seed investment funding.
- We produced technical copywriting, trying to avoid technical jargon as much as possible.
- We created GIF animations and diagrams to better visualize technical concepts.
- We built a digital marketing channel by providing a website with effective call-to-action buttons (CTAs) and banners, as well as a contact page and live chat capabilities, and we built an automated customer relationship management (CRM) system that integrated all of these channels.
- $333,000 seed investment fund
- Investor pitch deck, Digital marketing channel set up, Website development
Industry : Nanotechnology, Chemical Engineering
Nspectra is a startup founded in 2018 as a research lab of Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) to commercialize superior nanotechnology. Nspectra is trusted by big companies such as LG Innotek.
Their main product is an Electrophoretic Display (EPD) film which can change reflectiveness, transparency and color. One of the well-known applications are e-ink found in kindle and electronic price tags.